The following documents are summary of some medical device safety information related to potentially hazardous cases. It only serves as a quick reference and in no way should be considered as exhaustive and up-to-date. Please refer to the source of information and your product supplier for details.
Listing of Recalls
- RECALL: Voluntary Recall of Clear & Simple Digital Pregnancy Test
- RECALL : Voluntary Recall Of Durex Real Feel Batch
- RECALL: Voluntary Recall of Limited Number of ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses
- RECALL: RESPIRONICS TRILOGY 100 VENTILATORS
- RECALL: ALL UNIMPLANTED Cochlear Nucleus CI500 cochlear implant range
Listing of Field Safety Notice
- Jun 2021 : Initial Report FA2020-04 NGP Retainer Pump Ring Issue Notification - 6 Monthly Reminder (3rd Round)
- Jun 2021 : Field Safety Corrective Action (MY-FSN-RDS-CoreLab-2021-009) : cobas u pack (INT) - Updated Urine Interference Claims.
- Jun 2021 : URGENT – FIELD SAFETY NOTICE FSN-SUZ-001-2021 Nimbus 4 & Nimbus Professional mattress – risk of over-inflation
- Jun 2021 : Initial Report for 2021-05-A - Respironics Trilogy 100, Trilogy 200, V30, and A Series Device Models - Sound Abatement Foam Susceptibility to Degradation and Volatile Organic Compound Emission
- Jun 2021 : [Important Product Correction Notification][TC2021-174] - VITROS Systems Inadvertently Configured to Use Expired Reagent